About Inviska Rename
Inviska Rename is a batch file rename tool that allows you to give meaningful names to groups of files. It can be used for renaming music files from tags (screenshot), renaming photos from Exif information (screenshot), replacing photograph names like DSC04651.JPG with more useful names like "Spain Holiday - 154.jpg" (screenshot), and other renaming tasks.
Save common renames
Inviska Rename can perform the following operations:
- Insert, remove and replace text in filename or extension.
- Rename using music tag information, such as mp3 ID3v2 tags, FLAC tags and other audio tags.
- Rename using Exif information from digital photographs.
- Rename using file creation or modification date.
- Automatically number files for easy ordering.
- Change filename to uppercase, lowercase, title case or sentence case.
- Filter items to be renamed based on extension, selection, files only or folders only.
- Save common rename settings for frequent tasks.
- Undo previous rename operation to restore original filenames.
- Show/hide hidden files to include/exclude them from rename operations.
- Navigate through directories in preview list to locate the files you wish to rename.
- Easily see which filenames will be changed with highlighting of modified filenames in the preview pane.
- View tags present in file (Exif screenshot, Music screenshot) and edit music tags before renaming.
- Rename in any language thanks to full Unicode support.
- Cross platform, running on Windows 7+, macOS 10.12+ and Linux.
- Free open-source software released under the GPLv2+ licence.
Instructions can be seen here.